Thursday, August 31, 2006

David Jones Food Hall





This "food hall" is in Sydney's best department store downtown. It is such a great place for a foodie like me! There is a noodle bar where chefs stir-fry any variety of noodles you'd like in front of you. There is a panini bar where you buy Italian, especially their homemade pasta. My favorite was the cheese and olive bar, where you can buy a plate of samples of their best cheese or olives or pate with a glass of wine. There's an excellent bakery and patisserie and deli and butcher, and 50 takeaway salads, or 50 hot meals to go, and a canape section for parties (see picture!). And you can't miss the chocolates- can you spot the penguins and snails in the picture? And a huge selection of specialty foods. Heaven.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello sister.....
i love my wife rhonda she is the best in the world but i don't think she likes me very much cause she never says it. gws

Anonymous said...

i was standing over his shoulder and he was trying to impress me....it didn't work.

Anonymous said...

i was standing over his shoulder and he was trying to impress me....it didn't work.